Deploy to DigitalOcean
Buddy turns deployments into a breeze, allowing you to update your DigitalOcean droplets on every push to branch. You can also deploy manually on click, or recurrently on time intervals.
Example pipeline with deployment to a DigitalOcean droplet
- Create a new project in Buddy and select your Git provider:
Creating a new project
- Add a new pipeline and configure the details: name, trigger mode, and branch from which you want to deploy.
Adding a new pipeline
- Look up DigitalOcean and click Droplet on the action list to add it to the pipeline:
- The action has four configuration tabs:
- Transfer – here you define the source path, select the droplet, and set deployment flags
- Target – here you select the DigitalOcean integration and define what and where should be deployed
- Conditions – here you configure the trigger conditions for which the action will run
- Options – here you define the action's name and behavior on failure and timeout
- When ready, click Add this action to finish configuration.
Last modified on December 12, 2023