Deploy to Netlify
If you are new to Buddy, check out our quickstart guides that will tell you how to create build, test and deploy your type of application.
Buddy turns deployments into a breeze, allowing you to automatically update your Netlify on every push to branch. You can also deploy manually on click, or recurrently on time intervals.
Example pipeline using Neltify
- Create a new project, select your Git provider and choose the repository with your project
- Add a new pipeline and configure the details: name, trigger mode, and branch from which you want to deploy
- Look up Neltify on the action list in the IAAS section: IAAS actions
- Log in and authorize Buddy in your Netlify account: Authorize Buddy
- Configure action details:
- select the site to which you want to deploy
- enter the commands that will be run on every pipeline execution: Configuring Netlify action
- When ready, click Add this action to finish configuration.
Last modified on April 26, 2022