Integrating your project with Shopify allows you to create a pipeline that will update your Shopify themes on every push to branch. You can also deploy manually on click, or recurrently on time intervals.
Buddy is a pipeline delivery automation tool that integrates with Shopify and other IaaS/PaaS. If you want to learn more about pipelines check out our guides here.
Setting up Shopify integration
- Look up and choose Shopify from the
Deploy to Iaassection:
- Configure Shopify integration:
- enter the name of the shop to which you want to deploy
- log in to your Shopify account in case your browser session has expired
- Configure action details: Account (shop) and Theme to deploy:
If you want to add, edit or delete yet another integration, have a look at this article.