Integrating your project with Shopify allows you to create a pipeline that will update your Shopify themes on every push to branch. You can also deploy manually on click, or recurrently on time intervals.
Buddy is a pipeline delivery automation tool that integrates with Shopify and other IaaS/PaaS. Learn how to seamlessly introduce Buddy to your development workflow.
Setting up Shopify integration
- Look up and choose Shopify from the Deploy to Iaas section:
- Configure Shopify integration:
- enter the name of the shop to which you want to deploy
- log in to your Shopify account in case your browser session has expired
- Configure action details: Account (shop) and Theme to deploy: