Integrating your project with Shopify allows you to create a pipeline that will update your Shopify themes on every push to branch. You can also deploy manually on click, or recurrently on time intervals.
Buddy is a pipeline delivery automation tool that integrates with Shopify and other IaaS/PaaS. Learn how to seamlessly introduce Buddy to your development workflow.
Setting up Shopify integration
- Look up and choose Shopify from the Deploy to Iaas section:
- Configure Shopify integration:
- enter the integration name and the name of the shop to which you want to deploy
- log in to your Shopify account in case your browser session has expired
- Another authorization method is adding the Access Token. To add it:
- log in to your shop and go to https://YOUR_SHOP_NAME.myshopify.com/admin/apps/private
- click Create new private app:
- enter the name of your app, an email address and choose the following from API permissions:
- once the app is added, there should be access data generated on its site – the content of the Password field should be entered as the Shopify access token in Buddy.
- Configure action details: Account (shop) and Theme to deploy: