📚 Learn more about Heroku action features, integrations and alternatives.
Buddy lets developers automate deployments to Heroku with a dedicated file transfer action. For example, you can configure a pipeline that will:
- upload a new version of the app on every push to the branch in GitHub
- update the application every night at 1AM
On top of that Buddy allows you to you execute
heroku run with one-off dynos. This way you can automate tasks like database migrations.
Buddy is a pipeline delivery automation tool that integrates with Heroku and other IaaS/PaaS. Learn how to seamlessly introduce Buddy to your development workflow.
Setting up Heroku integration
- Go to the pipeline in Buddy and add the Heroku action from the Deploy to Iaas section: Adding a Heroku action
- Configure the action and add your Heroku account: Heroku action configuration
- Authorize Buddy in your account: Authorizing Buddy
Last modified on April 26, 2022