By default, Buddy On-Premises uses these ports:
You can view and change these ports at any time through the CLI or the user interface (UI).
Changing ports through the UI
Follow these steps to edit or view network ports using the UI:
- Sign in to your Buddy On-Premises instance as admin.
- Go to the On-Premises Admin panel and switch to the Network tab.
- Scroll down to the Network Interface section.
- Update the ports to desired values.
- Click Save changes and restart Buddy to apply the changes.
Changing ports through the CLI
Follow these steps to edit or view network ports using the CLI:
- Sign in to the machine where Buddy On-Premises is installed.
Run this command to stop the app:
Run this command to edit the configuration:
- Select this option:
4.IP & ports.
Uand hit Enter to skip IP configuration. Press Enter to skip any option you don't want to change.
- Update ports to desired values.
- When prompted, restart Buddy to apply the changes.