Deploy to Google Cloud Run
Buddy turns deployments into a breeze, allowing you to automatically update your Could Run on every push to branch. You can also deploy manually on click, or recurrently on time intervals.
Example pipeline with deployment to Google Cloud Run
- Create a new project in Buddy and select your Git provider.
Creating a new project
- Add a new pipeline and configure the details: name, trigger mode, and a branch from which you want to deploy.
Adding a new pipeline
- Look up and click Google Cloud Run on the action list to add it to the pipeline:
Google Cloud actions in Buddy
- The action deploys a container to the Cloud Run service. It has four configuration tabs:
- Deploy – here you select the Google Cloud integration and the project to which you deploy
- Variables – here you can add and modify environment variables required by your workflow
- Conditions – here you configure the trigger conditions for which the action will run
- Options – here you define the action's name and behavior on failure and timeout
Google Cloud Run action configuration
- When ready, click Add this action to finish configuration.
Last modified on December 21, 2023