Integrating with Bitbucket will allow you to use it as a Git hosting provider and log in to the workspace with your Bitbucket profile.
Register Bitbucket OAuth Buddy Enterprise app
- Log in to your Buddy instance as admin.
- Add a new project and select Bitbucket as the provider.
- A screen will appear with details on how the integration works. Click Configure Bitbucket app to proceed.
- Copy the Authorization Callback URL line. You will need it to register the OAuth application in your Bitbucket account.
- Log in to your account on Bitbucket.
- Go to your profile settings and click OAuth → Add consumer.
Alternatively, you can use this link:
Fill in the application details:
- Name → anything, eg.
- Callback URL → paste the callback URL that you’ve copied from Buddy Enterprise
- Make sure to leave the private consumer box checked.
Check the following Permissions:
- Account →
- Repositories →
Read and write
- Click Save to add the application.
- Copy the
Secretfrom the description details and paste it in the corresponding input in Buddy.
- Restart Buddy to apply changes.
You will now be able to use the newly configured app to authorize in your Bitbucket account.