Deploy to AWS CodeDeploy
Buddy turns deployments into a breeze, allowing you to update your EC2 and on-premises servers on a push to branch. You can also deploy manually on click, or recurrently on time intervals.
Example pipeline with CodeDeploy
- Create a new project in Buddy and select your Git provider:
Creating a new project
- Add a new pipeline and configure the details: name, trigger mode, and branch from which you want to deploy.
Adding a new pipeline
- Look up AWS on the action list and click AWS CodeDeploy to add it to the pipeline:
Amazon Web Services actions
- The action has four configuration tabs:
- Deploy – here you select the AWS integration, target application, group, and config, and customize deployment behavior
- Variables – here you can view your AWS integration variables, and create your own if required
- Conditions – here you configure the trigger conditions for which the action will run
- Options – here you define the action's name and behavior on failure and timeout
AWS CodeDeploy action configuration
- When ready, click Add this action to finish configuration.
Last modified on January 24, 2024