Deploy to AWS CodePipeline
Buddy incorporates Amazon's own Continuous Delivery service with a dedicated CodePipeline action, allowing you to trigger deployments on the AWS infrastructure.
Example pipeline with CodePipeline deployment
- Create a new project in Buddy and select your Git provider:
Creating a new project
- Add a new pipeline and configure the details: name, trigger mode, and branch from which you want to deploy.
Adding a new pipeline
- Look up AWS on the action list and click AWS CodePipeline to add it to the pipeline:
Amazon Web Services actions
- The action has four configuration tabs:
- Trigger – here you select the AWS integration, AWS region, and target application. The tab also contains four variables that you can use in other steps of the pipeline:
- Variables – here you can view default and create your own variables if required
- Conditions – here you configure the trigger conditions for which the action will run
- Options – here you define the action's name and behavior on failure and timeout
AWS CodePipeline action configuration
- When ready, click Add this action to finish configuration.
Last modified on January 25, 2024