Deploy to DigitalOcean Spaces
Buddy turns deployments into a breeze, allowing you to update assets in your DigitalOcean buckets on every push to branch. You can also deploy manually on click, or recurrently on time intervals.
Get DigitalOcean access key
- Log in to your DigitalOcean account and go to API → Tokens/Keys.
- Generate a new Spaces access key and copy its value and secret:
Configure DO Spaces Action
- Create a new project, select your Git provider and choose the repository with your project
- Add a new pipeline and configure the details: name, trigger mode, and branch from which you want to deploy
- Look up and click DO Spaces on the action list:
- Enter the integration name and paste the previously copied key and secret:
- Configure action details:
- select the region, account and bucket to which you want to deploy
- When ready, click Add this action to finish configuration.
What you need to know
- Select Repository as the Source to deploy only the files from your repository. If you use build actions, select Pipeline Filesystem as the Source to add artifacts, processed files & uploaded static files.
- You can use environment variables to store authentication details to your servers.
- You can use Ignore paths to exclude files for deployment in More Options.