Integrating Blackfire into a Buddy pipeline will allow you to automatically check the performance of your PHP, Go, and Python applications upon every change to their source code:
- Navigate to the Integrations tab and click New integration
- Look up and click Blackfire:
Blackfire integration selection
- A configuration window will show up:
Configuring integration details
Here you have to provide:
- Integration name, e.g.
My Blackfire integration
- Sharing and workspace availability options
- Client ID and Token
- Server ID and Token
- Once done, click New integration to finish configuration.
In your Blackfire account, head to Account Settings → Credentials where the IDs and tokens required in Buddy are located:
Client and server credentials in Blackfire
Copy the Client ID and Token and Server ID and Token and paste them in Buddy.
Last modified on January 11, 2024