You can gather people into groups for easier identification and management in the workspace. Here’s how:
- Go to Dashboard → People at top navi-bar
- Click Create a new group on the right side
- Choose the name and type the names or emails of the people that you want to add
- Confirm changes to add the
You can delete a group on its profile view. Deleting a group will not remove its members from the workspace.
What you need to know about groups:
- Clicking the name of a group in Buddy will open its profile
- Activity displays all actions of its members in the workspace
- You can add and remove people from the group on the Members tab
- Projects display all projects to which one or more group users belong. You can add the remaining group users to a project with pre-selected permissions or remove all users from a group at once.
- All group members can add new users to the group
- Only the workspace owner and admins can create and delete groups.