Information collection and use
Buddy, LLC., is the only owner of the information collected on its websites. The aim of Buddy LLC activity is not collecting, selling or lending the information to the others. All data uploaded by the Users belongs to the Users. Buddy LLC does not claim any rights to intellectual property uploaded by the Users.
The assurance of privacy, safety and integrity of the entrusted data of his Clients is one of the most important goals of Buddy LLC. In regard to that Buddy LLC is not going to sell, lend and trade contractual data as well as the data of registered accounts.
In order to use the service the user has to fill up the registration form. Such information is necessary to use the service in proper way by the user, who got interested in this Service himself.
Cookies are series of data stored on hard disc of the user which for example include the anonymous identifier of the user. The cookies are set up to remember the fact of being logged in service if the user wished so as well as for statistical aims.
Despite that Buddy LLC hosts all data entered by the user, the ones all the time belong to the user. Buddy LLC will never sell or by purpose make accessible the data entered by the user to the third party as well as will never use them for the benefit of his own business. Our procedures obey the privacy of our users and their data.
Information rights and publicity
Unless you notify Buddy LLC otherwise in writing, You hereby grant to Buddy LLC and its wholly owned subsidiaries a limited license to use Your trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features in presentations, marketing materials, web sites, customer lists, and financial reports.
Privacy Shield Framework
For those located in the European Union, we have applied for certification for the EU–US Privacy Shield on June 9, 2017, and are currently waiting for the revision process from to finish.
The Privacy Shield Framework is based on seven principles, and Buddy, LLC., complies with them in the following ways:
- We let you know when we're collecting your personal information.
- We let you know what purposes we have for collecting and using your information, who we share that information with and under what restrictions, and what access you have to your data.
- We let you know that we're participating in the Privacy Shield framework, and what that means to you.
- We have a Privacy contact form where you can contact us with questions about your privacy.
- We let you know about your right to invoke binding arbitration, provided at no cost to you, in the unlikely event of a dispute.
- We let you know that we are subject to the jurisdiction of the Federal Trade Commission.
- We let you choose what happens to your data. Before we use your data for a purpose other than the one for which you gave it to us, we will let you know and get your permission.
- We will provide you with reasonable mechanisms to make your choices.
Accountability for Onward Transfer
- When we transfer your information to third party vendors that are processing it on our behalf, we are only sending your data to third parties, under contract with us, that will safeguard it consistently with our Privacy Statement. When we transfer your data to our vendors under Privacy Shield, we remain responsible for it.
- We share only the amount of data with our third party vendors as is necessary to complete their transaction.
- We will protect your personal information with all reasonable and appropriate security measures.
Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation
- We only collect your data for the purposes relevant for providing our services to you.
- We collect as little information about you as we can, unless you choose to give us more.
- We take reasonable steps to ensure that the data we have about you is accurate, current, and reliable for its intended use.
- You are always able to access the data we have about you in your user profile. You may access, update, alter, or delete your information there.
Recourse, Enforcement and Liability
- If you have questions about our privacy practices, you can reach our with our Privacy contact form and we will respond within 45 days at the latest.
- In the unlikely event of a dispute that we cannot resolve, you have access to binding arbitration at no cost to you. This is described in Annex I to the Privacy Shield
- We will conduct regular audits of our relevant privacy practices to verify compliance with the promises we have made.
- We require our employees to respect our privacy promises, and violation of our privacy policies is subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.