Integrating Buddy On-Premises with Google allows you to deploy files to your Google Cloud storage, import contacts from Gmail accounts, and use your Google account to sign in.
Register Google OAuth app
- Create a new Google Cloud project or use an existing one with these APIs enabled:
- Google+ API
- Contacts API
- Google Cloud Storage JSON API
- Cloud Resource Manager API
- Kubernetes Container Engine API
Visit Google Cloud APIs Dashboard to manage the APIs in your project.
- Go to IAM & Admin → Service Accounts and create a Service Account in the project you want to integrate with Buddy.
- Open the menu in the Actions column and select Manage Keys.
- Click Add Key and select Create new key from the dropdown menu.
- Select JSON key type and click Create to create a new key and save it to your machine as a
- Sign in to your Buddy On-Premises instance as admin.
- Go to Integrations, click Add a new integration, and select Google Cloud from the list.
- Fill in the integration name and upload the
.jsonfile with the private Google Cloud key you generated.
- Click Add a new integration and restart Buddy to apply the changes.