Integrating Buddy Enterprise with Google allows you to deploy files to your Google Cloud storage, import contacts from Gmail accounts, and use your Google account to sign in.
Register Google OAuth app
- Create a new Google Cloud project or use an existing one with these APIs enabled:
- Google+ API
- Contacts API
- Google Cloud Storage JSON API
- Cloud Resource Manager API
- Kubernetes Container Engine API
Visit Google Cloud APIs Dashboard to manage the APIs in your project.
- Go to IAM & Admin → Service Accounts and create a Service Account in the project you want to integrate with Buddy.
- Open the menu in the Actions column and select Manage Keys.
- Click Add Key and select Create new key from the dropdown menu.
- Select JSON key type and click Create to create a new key and save it to your machine as a
- Sign in to your Buddy Enterprise instance as admin.
- Go to Integrations, click Add a new integration, and select Google Cloud from the list.
- Fill in the integration name and upload the
.jsonfile with the private Google Cloud key you generated.
- Click Add a new integration and restart Buddy to apply the changes.