Git LFS workaround
Currently, Buddy does not support the Git LFS extension natively. However, you can still work with repositories that require this extension to download files.
Follow these steps:
- Add the Local Shell action to your pipeline.
- Go to the Environment tab and enter these commands in the terminal in the Environment section:
apt-get update apt-get -y install git curl curl -s https://packagecloud.io/install/repositories/github/git-lfs/script.deb.sh | bash apt-get -y install git-lfs$$$$
- Switch to the Run tab and enter these commands in the terminal:
ssh-keyscan -H github.com > /root/.ssh/known_hosts git lfs pull email@example.com:ACCOUNT_NAME/PROJECT.git$$
- Click Add this action to save the changes and add the action to your pipeline.
- Go to Project Settings and copy the project's public SSH key from the Submodules section.
- Add the copied SSH key to the project in your Git provider.