Deploy to Google Cloud Storage
Buddy turns deployments into a breeze, allowing you to update your assets in the Google Cloud on every push to branch. You can also deploy manually on click, or recurrently on time intervals.
Example of Buddy pipeline using Google Cloud Stroage
- Create a new project, select your Git provider and choose the repository with your project
- Add a new pipeline and configure the details: name, trigger mode, and branch from which you want to deploy
- Look up and click Google Cloud Storage on the action list: Google Cloud Platform actions
- Authorize Buddy in your Google account: Authorizing Buddy
- Configure action details: Google Cloud Storage action configuration
- When ready, click Add this action to finish configuration.
- Select Repository as the Source to deploy only the files from your repository. If you use build actions, select Pipeline Filesystem as the Source to add artifacts, processed files & uploaded static files.
- You can use environment variables to store authentication details to your servers.
- You can use Ignore paths to exclude files for deployment in More Options.
Last modified on February 3, 2023