Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions of Buddy, LLC ("Buddy"), a company incorporated and registered in the U.S. whose registered office is at 2120 Carey Ave, Cheyenne, WY 82001 ("Supplier"). Please read carefully this agreement before using the buddy.works web site or any other services of Buddy ("Service"). By clicking the confirmation button on the sign-up form you ("Customer") agree to become bound by the Terms and Conditions ("Terms of Service") of this agreement, to the exclusion of all other terms. Buddy reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time without notice.
- You must be 13 years old or more to use the Service.
- You must provide your correct data: a valid email address, and any other information required for the sign up process.
- You are responsible for keeping the privacy and safety of your account. Buddy can not be and would not be responsible for the damages or losses ensuing as the result of your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- One person cannot keep more than one free account.
- You must be human. Accounts registered by automatic machines are forbidden.
- Your login can be used only by one person. A co-login between two or more persons is forbidden.
- If you use a free account you cannot block advertising.
- You cannot use the Service for purposes forbidden by law. By using the Service you cannot break any law and jurisdiction, especially emphasizing copyright law.
Payment and access
- Registering to the service starts 21 days of free trial with 1 concurrent execution run and no limit on disk space, number of users, and number of projects. When the trial is over, the workspace will switch to read-only mode and you will be asked to choose your plan. Plans that exceed your current resource consumption will be greyed out and will not be available until you reduce the usage by deleting some of your projects.
- There is 1 free project always available when the trial is over with 1 concurrent execution run, no limit on disk space and number of users, and community support.
- Credit card or PayPal account is needed to continue using the service after the trial period (making use of a finite number of releases).
- The service is paid monthly in advance. You would be charged monthly with the costs according to the type of account chosen by you. If you register for the paid account and within 30 days from the registration date you will not cancel the Service, you will be charged every month starting from the moment of the first registration and the invoice will be issued only for the initial charge.
- With upgrade or downgrade of your account, you will automatically be charged according to the new rates at the next accounting period.
- Downgrade of the account can result in losing a part of your data or functionality. Buddy is not responsible for such losses.
- All payments exclude taxes. You are responsible for the regulation of all payments, payments due and obligations for the appropriate Tax Authorities.
- It is refundable only when the refund of a payment was requested not later than 10 days after the payment has been registered. There would be no returns for partial usage of the service or for the period when your account was canceled.
Cancellation and Termination
- You can cancel your account at any time by sending a request to Buddy Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the only way of canceling the Service.
- Your account and all its content would immediately be removed after cancellation of the account.
- You can cancel the account any time: however, you will be responsible for all payments arising from using the service with the end of full accounting month. In the next accounting month you will not be charged.
- Buddy reserves the rights to cancellation of the account, suspension, change or removing it without notice or without refund.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
- Buddy reserves the right to temporary suspend the service and modify it according to company's will at any time.
- Payments rates for the Service are changed after a 30-day notification. Such notification will be put on the Service site.
- Buddy is not responsible for the effects of modifications to the system payment changes or ceasing the Service provision.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- Buddy does not claim any rights to intellectual property uploaded by you to the Service.
- Buddy reserves the right to discard and delete content in the Service.
- Buddy does not allow third parties to access the contents of your projects and files included. Buddy stores and processes them to make the Service functional: however, all these processes are automated.
- Buddy reserves the right to any and all protected components of its Service, including but not limited to: name of service, design, artwork and individual features. You cannot copy, modify, adapt, distribute, reverse engineer and decompile any part of the Service which is in the possession of Buddy or persons who created them.
- You use the delivered Service "as-is" and "as available" at your own risk.
- You are aware that your data and its processing can be transferred in a not cryptic transmission by any kind of web and net devices.
- If your bandwidth exceeds the disk space of your account 3 times or considerably exceeds the average bandwidth usage, Buddy reserves the right to limit the parameters of your account and block it, turning it back on when the bandwidth returns to its proper level.
- It is strictly forbidden to use the service to mine Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Such activity will result in immediate suspension of the account and legal action against the workspace owner.
- Buddy does not guarantee that the Service will meet your individual requirements, act continuously, there will be no errors, be safe or timely, the outcome of the service will be precise and reliable and that all errors will be repaired. The same applies to all products, services and materials bought or acquired by the Service.
- Technical support is accessible for paid accounts via email and online chat. Free accounts get community support on the dedicated community forum.
- Some parts of Buddy functionality may not work with your hardware/software or other third-party services (ex: hosting providers).
- You understand and accept that Buddy is not liable for any direct, indirect, casual, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages or loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses – even when Buddy has been warned about the possibility of such damages.
- The Terms of Service constitute the conditions of the contract between Buddy and you and define the rules of using the Service.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- All questions concerning the Terms of Service should be addressed to email@example.com.