Docker Hub pull limit
Pipelines in Buddy are based on Docker images. Most actions run in a Docker container. The containers are launched from official images pulled from Docker Hub. By default, the images are pulled as
Anonymous User which is limited to 100 pulls per every 6 hours.
This article shows how to configure your on-premises instance to remove the limit on the number of pulls from Docker Hub.
- Sign in to your Docker Hub account.
- Go to https://hub.docker.com/settings/security.
- Create an access token and copy it.
Generating an access token in Docker Hub
- Sign in to your Buddy On-Premises instance as admin.
- Go to the On-Premises Admin panel and switch to the 3rd-Party Apps tab.
Docker Hub config location in admin panel
- Click the
Docker Hubapp and provide your username and token.
- Save changes to apply the settings.
Last modified on October 6, 2021