Azure AD SSO
Follow these steps to add Azure as the OIDC SSO provider for your workspace:
- Open Buddy SSO settings in one browser tab and switch to Open ID connect.
- In another tab, sign in to Azure and open Azure Active Directory.
- Go to App registrations and click +New registration from the top menu.
- Enter the name of the application and paste the Callback URL from Buddy's SSO settings to Redirect URI:
- Click Register and copy the Application (client) ID. You'll need to provide it later on in Buddy.
- Next, switch to the application's Endpoints tab and copy OpenID Connect metadata document. This is the issuer that you need to provide in Buddy.
- Close the right sidebar and click Add a certificate or secret.
- Click +New client secret and provide the description and expiration time in the right sidebar.
Once the secret expires, the integration will no longer work. Make sure to regenerate it in advance.
- Click Add and copy the Value of the secret. This is the client secret that you need to paste in Buddy.
- Switch back to Buddy and paste the copied values:
- Issuer URL → OpenID Connect metadata document
- Client ID → Application (client) ID
- Client secret → the value of Azure's client secret
- Click Test configuration and enable SSO on success.
- Sign in to your Azure account to save the SSO configuration.
Learn more about SSO implementation and configuration in Buddy:
Last modified on May 8, 2023