Integrating Buddy Enterprise with Telegram will allow you to send automatic messages on finished builds and deployments to your Telegram channel.
Registering a new bot
- To create a new bot you first need to send a message to Telegram’s BotFather.
/newbotand enter the name and the username for your bot.
- Once done, you’ll receive a token. We will need it later on:
- Go to your standalone workspace and enter workspace Preferences:
- Open the Applications tab and click Configure below the Telegram icon:
- Enter the username and paste the token of your bot. Once all changes are saved, you will be able to add the Telegram action: