Fetch changes with git pull
Buddy turns deployments into a breeze, allowing you to automatically pull the latest revision on your server on every push to branch. You can also deploy manually on click, or recurrently on time intervals. Buddy pipeline example
- Create a new project, select your Git provider and choose the repository with your project
- Add a new pipeline and configure the details: name, trigger mode, and branch from which you want to deploy
- Look up and click SSH on the action list: SSH action location
- Configure action details:
- select authentication mode and provide the details to your server
- choose the path from which you want to pull SSH action configuration
- When ready, click Add this action to finish configuration.
- Click the Test button to verify connection to your server before adding the action.
- You can use environment variables to store authentication details to your servers.
Last modified on April 26, 2022