Fetch changes with git pull
If you are new to Buddy, check out our quickstart guides that will tell you how to build, test and deploy your type of application.
Buddy turns deployments into a breeze, allowing you to automatically pull the latest revision on your server on every push to branch. You can also deploy manually on click, or recurrently on time intervals.
Configure Git pull with SSH action
- Create a new project, select your Git provider and choose the repository with your project
- Add a new pipeline and configure the details: name, trigger mode, and branch from which you want to deploy
- Look up and click SSH on the action list:
- Configure action details:
- select authentication mode and provide the details to your server
- choose the path from which you want to pull
If you are using build actions in your pipeline, make sure to select the
Filesystem as the source to deploy artifacts and processed files.
- When ready, click Add this action to finish configuration.
Make sure that you have Git installed on the server and that the remote path contains the repository clone.
- Click the Test button to verify connection to your server before adding the action.
- You can use environment variables to store authentication details to your servers.