DigitalOcean Spaces integration
📚 Learn more about DigitalOcean Spaces action features, integrations and alternatives.
Spaces are a convenient and budget-wise means to store and serve large amounts of data—such as videos, media and static HTML sites with CSS and JS files that can be linked to your site. Buddy lets you automatically update the assets in your DO Space on every push to branch:
DigitalOcean Spaces pipeline Example
Buddy is a pipeline delivery automation tool that integrates with DigitalOcean and other IaaS/PaaS. Learn how to seamlessly introduce Buddy to your development workflow.
Setting up DigitalOcean Spaces integration
- Go to your pipeline, head to the Digital Ocean section and select the Spaces action: Digital Ocean actions
- Open the Target tab in the action and click New integration in the Integration dropdown. Enter the name of your integration and click on the Generate access key button: Adding new DO Spaces integration in Buddy
- On the page you will be redirected to, select Generate New Key: Generating new key for DigitalOcean integration
- Add the new key, copy Key and Secret and enter them in the previous window.
- Select your Region and Bucket. When ready, click Add this action to finish configuration: Configuring DigitalOcean spaces action in Buddy
If you are using build actions in your pipeline, make sure to select the Filesystem as the source to deploy artifacts and processed files.
Last modified on May 11, 2023