Follow these steps to add Okta as the OIDC SSO provider for your workspace:
- Open Buddy SSO settings in one browser tab and switch to Open ID connect.
- In another tab, sign in to Okta, go to Applications and click
- Create Appliction
- Enter the name and select Regular Web Applications as the type:
- Click Create and switch to the Settings tab.
- Scroll down to Application URIs and paste the Callback URL from Buddy's SSO settings.
- Switch back to Buddy and fill the inputs with data from the top section:
- Issuer URL → domain (with
- Client ID → the value of Okta's client ID
- Client secret → the value of Okta's client secret
Make sure to add
https://to the domain or it will not work.
- Click Test the configuration and enable the SSO on success.
- Sign in to your Okta account to save the SSO configuration.
Learn more about SSO implementation and configuration in Buddy:
Last modified on May 8, 2023