You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This actions lets you download files required in the CI/CD process that cannot or shouldn't be stored in the repository, such as config files or database dumps required to run tests.
How it works
The action uses Buddy’s dedicated integration with an Amazon Web Services (AWS) account to download files. Once it’s set up, it allows to select AWS account & bucket. Check a list of AWS policies required by this integration.
S3 Download Integration Features
- Configuration is very similar to regular deployment actions. The only difference is that this time the
Source pathis on the remote server, and the
Destination pathis in the pipeline's filesystem
- If several actions are connecting to the same server, use Environment Variables to manage user & password credentials instead of providing fixed values in the inputs
- Once the AWS integration has been established, it is possible to browse the S3 bucker and select the Source path from Buddy’s UI instead of typing it manually
- Available options: Overwrite, Recursive
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See S3 Download YAML parameters
- Buddy's S3 Download API is supported
More about S3 Download
Do more with S3 Download
Buddy allows you to instantly connect S3 Download with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.