You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action invalidates objects on DigitalOcean Spaces CDN, a distributed set of servers which cache and deliver web assets from the server closest to the geographic location of the end user.
How it works
The action uses Buddy’s OAuth integration with DigitalOcean Spaces and purges the cache in selected Spaces bucket. The action can work on changesets - it means that it may only invalidate new or changed files between deployments. It is best to place it at the end of the pipeline after the deployment actions.
Google CDN Action Features
- It's possible to select different purge modes: purge everything, purge files basing on the repository changeset or purge files basing on the filesystem changeset. Purging invalidates cached content which is no longer latest.
- If you want to invalidate a path for one hostname only, use base URL option and provide the hostname (for example:
- For changeset based invalidation there is a Requests limit option as invalidation requests can be very expensive, so make sure to set the limit in order to protect your budget. If the number of files to invalidate exceeds that limit, Buddy will purge all files in this distribution instead of invalidating every single file
- Input fields: BaseURL supports environment variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See DigitalOcean CDN YAML parameters and DigitalOcean CDN YAML config example
- Buddy's DigitalOcean CDN API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
- Error handling: you can either stop the execution, mark action and pipeline as failed or proceed the execution, mark action as warning and jump to the next action
Do more with DigitalOcean CDN
Buddy allows you to instantly connect DigitalOcean CDN with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.