Sentry On-premises - Features, integrations, alternatives & more
What it does
The action sends release notifications to a self-hosted instance of Sentry, helping developers to monitor website performance and fix crashes in real-time.
How it works
This action connects with an on-premises installation of the Sentry service and passes new release details like execution ID or revision number to the selected account, project & environment.
Sentry Action Features
- Support for self-hosted (on-premises) Sentry accounts, organizations and projects
- Pass release version, deploy environment details, release and deploy URL
- It’s possible to push commit messages and execution ID to Sentry using Environment Variables
- Input fields: Release Version, Deploy Environment support ENV VARs
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Sentry On-premises YAML parameters
- Buddy's Sentry On-premises API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value