How to integrate Buddy with GitHub?
Integration with GitHub is very easy and requires just a few simple steps:
- Add a new project and choose GitHub as the provider.
- Authorize Buddy to access your GitHub account.
- Select the repository that you want to connect (cannot be empty).
Once you create the project, Buddy will add a web hook to your repository that will allow you to trigger deployments on every change to the repository. The contents of your repo will be reproduced in read-only mode in the Code tab, where you can also browse your files and view commit history.
That’s it! You can now configure a pipeline and start shipping code from your GitHub repository.
If you want to stop synchronization with your GitHub projects, you can turn off the integration in your profile settings:
- Click your avatar, top-right, and go to your profile settings
- Go to Integration List and Disconnect your GitHub account