Microsoft Azure integration
Integrating Buddy Enterprise with Microsoft Azure will let you push your code to Azure and authenticate in your AKS cluster.
Buddy is a pipeline delivery automation tool that integrates with Azure services. If you've never used Buddy before, this article will show you the ropes.
Setting up Azure integration
- Log in to https://portal.azure.com.
- Go to your web app's blade and click Overview. There will be a Get publish profile link on the top. Click it to download the XML file with publishing data:
- Look up and click Azure App Service in the
Deploy to Iaassection:
- Configure action details. Paste the following values from the XML file:
- publishURL: publishData//publishProfile//publishUrl
- login: userName with a $ sign
- password: userPWD
- Click Add this action to finish configuration.
Congratulations! You have just integrated Azure with your project.
If you want to add, edit or delete yet another Azure integration, have a look at this article.