You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
The action deploys to Amazon ECS. Amazon Elastic Container Service is a highly scalable, high-performance container orchestration service that supports Docker containers and allows you to easily run and scale containerized applications on AWS.
How it works
This action registers a new revision of the task definition and updates the ECS service using the deployed revision. It waits until the deployment has finished and fails in case there is an error during the deployment. The JSON file with task definition deployed in this action, is taken from the pipeline’s filesystem so it can be generated by a previous action, a step in a pipeline launched before this action.
Amazon ECS Action Features
- It’s possible to choose the AWS region to deploy to
- Support for multiply AWS account integrations
- Input fields: Source Path supports Environment variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See AWS ECS YAML parameters and AWS ECS YAML config example
- Buddy's AWS ECS API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
More about AWS ECS
Do more with AWS ECS
Buddy allows you to instantly connect AWS ECS with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.