You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action sends an SMS notification to provided mobile numbers. Buddy charges extra for an SMS, this is $0.25 per SMS'
How it works
The action requires a mobile phone number that doesn't contain a zero or '+' before the country code as well as any other special characters such as spaces or dashes. The only correct format is the following: 0015550100000
SMS Action Features
- A message can be custom crafted using environment variables
- Unlimited number of recipients is supported
- In workspace settings it’s possible to set global SMS sending limit to keep costs under control
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See SMS YAML parameters and SMS YAML config example
- Buddy's SMS API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
- Error handling: you can either stop the execution, mark action and pipeline as failed or proceed the execution, mark action as warning and jump to the next action
Do more with SMS
Buddy allows you to instantly connect SMS with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.