12 June 2018
- Send messages to Discord channels
- Run tasks in Google Cloud with gcloud CLI
- [Pipelines] You can now reject a pipeline waiting for approval
- [API] It is now possible to resume an execution suspended by ‘Wait for params’ via API
- [API] It is now possible to resume an execution suspended by ‘Wait for approval’ via API
- [Statistics] Average and minimum execution time are now properly calculated on the execution charts
- [Version Control] Commit status was being sent incorrectly to GitHub/GitLab if the pipeline contained the ‘Wait for approval’ action.