June 5, 2018
Buddy v2.1.4 (05-06-2018)
- From now on you can pass Environment Variables between pipeline actions and consecutive executions
- [Optimization] Pulling the branch list on the 'Run wildcard pipeline' view has been optimized. If the list had a couple thousands of branches the loading could take up to several seconds. After the optimization, it's 10x faster
- [Version control] You can now search branches on the 'Run wildcard pipeline' view
- [Pipelines] Until now, some actions required a data check before they could be added or edited. For example, in the SFTP action we were checking whether we can connect to the server and upload a file to the given location. Since now, no verification is required. You can still check the data with the new 'Test' button, though
- [Pipelines] Until now, values of encrypted variables were showing how many characters a variable had. Now, this number is a fixed value
- [Updates] Heroku CLI has been updated to 7.0.60
- [Android] The 'Sign APK' action was not working properly if you used a key that wasn't secured with a password. Fixed
- [GitHub] If a project synchronized with a GitHub repository was deleted, it was not possible to add this project again. Big thanks to Alex for pointing that out – fixed!
Customer Success Manager
A story-teller and conversation-lover, Alexander decided to invest his skills to help his friends at Buddy transform the cold language of patch notes into exciting narratives. Also: an avid gamer, hip-hop DJ, Liverpool FC fan, absentminded husband, and the father of two.