April 20, 2021
- [Buddy 2.0] New Variables menu on Workspace Settings and Project Settings pages
- You can now set whether the file variable should appear in the build container or not. Should you decide for having it in the container, you can further specify the path and permissions.
- [Publish APK] added Publish as a Draft option
- [Buddy Standalone] Setting build RAM to 'Unlimited' did not display correctly in the settings - fixed
- [YAML] Pipelines that contained emojis in their name, created a new pipeline on every push to the repository - fixed
- [YAML 2.0] Recurrent pipeline set for a specific branch using the old YAML model, caused refType be wrongly set as
nonewhen processing - fixed
- [YAML/Slack] Slack action failed whenever it was configured through YAML without blocks set - fixed
- [Run Next Pipeline] Action did not work whenever the target pipeline was set to 'On Push' trigger mode - fixed
A journalist and an SEO specialist trying to find himself in the unforgiving world of coders. Gamer, a non-fiction literature fan and obsessive carnivore. Jarek uses his talents to convert the programming lingo into a cohesive and approachable narration.