April 14, 2021
- Improved error support when updating the Docker Hub integration
- Branch labels on the Merges view have been widened for better usability
- All errors for wrong 2FA code have been unified
- [Firebase] Added ENV VAR support in the Firebase project field
- [On-Premises] Improved support for new Slack applications
- Fixed a bug with incorrect CRON validation for a pipeline with refType set to
- Fixed a bug with values of settable ENV VARs not being blurred in the logs if they were assigned a value of an encrypted variable
- [SSH] Fixed a bug with empty lines not saving in the command field
- [Slack] Fixed a bug with YAML-configured actions crashing if the content block was empty
- [GitLab] Fixed a bug with incorrect error being displayed if the user with no Master or Owner access level tried to synchronize a repository
- [Shopify] Fixed a bug with files with a spacebar in the name not being removed during the deployment
- [SSL Verify] Fixed a bug with the action crashing if the domain provided in the Website URL contained a path (e.g.
Customer Success Manager
A story-teller and conversation-lover, Alexander decided to invest his skills to help his friends at Buddy transform the cold language of patch notes into exciting narratives. Also: an avid gamer, hip-hop DJ, Liverpool FC fan, absentminded husband, and the father of two.