You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action deploys a signed APK to Google Play Store.
How it works
The action searches for a signed APK file in the pipeline filesystem and pushes it to Google Play Store.
Publish APK to Google Play Features
- Support for internal, alpha, beta, rollout & production tracks
- Support for Main & Patch expansion files
- Mapping file: path to a mapping file that can be generated in a previous pipeline step
- Changelog: path to a changelog file that can be generated in a previous pipeline step
- Support for Supersede versions: if enabled, Buddy will automatically disable newer versions in lower tracks before deploying to a selected track
- For track rollout it's possible to select user faction, the portion of the users who should get the staged rollout version of a APK
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
More about Publish APK to Google Play store
Do more with Publish APK to Google Play store
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Publish APK to Google Play store with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.