Publish APK to Google Play store - Features, integrations, alternatives & more
What it does
This action deploys a signed APK to Google Play Store.
How it works
The action searches for a signed APK file in the pipeline filesystem and pushes it to Google Play Store.
Publish APK to Google Play Features
- Support for internal, alpha, beta, rollout & production tracks
- Support for Main & Patch expansion files
- Mapping file: path to a mapping file that can be generated in the previous pipeline step
- Changelog: path to a changelog file that can be generated in the previous pipeline step
- Support for Supersede versions: if enabled, Buddy will automatically disable newer versions in lower tracks before deploying to a selected track
- For track rollout it's possible to select user faction, the portion of the users who should get the staged rollout version of a APK
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Publish APK to Google Play store YAML parameters and Publish APK to Google Play store YAML config example
- Buddy's Publish APK to Google Play store API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
- Error handling: you can either stop the execution, mark action and pipeline as failed or proceed the execution, mark action as warning and jump to the next action