You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action uploads your files from a Git / GitHub / Bitbucket repository or Buddy’s pipeline filesystem to DigitalOcean Spaces, the S3-compatible object storage with a built-in CDN.
How it works
The action uses DigitalOcean’s Key/Secret tokens to connect to a bucket. Once the connection is set up, it allows for selecting region and bucket to deploy to. The action is changeset-based, it means that it only uploads new or changed files between deployments.
DigitalOcean Cloud Object Storage Action Features
- It’s possible to set uploaded files as
Publicso they will be accessible through public HTTP
Cache controlfor uploaded files
- It’s possible to exclude paths and file types from transfer using patterns and specific directories and file names
- Support for online browsing of bucket to select target path to deploy to
- Automatically sets MIME types (IANA media types), the behavior can be turned off by this setting
- Input fields:
SSH Key Passphrasesupport Environment variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See DigitalOcean Spaces YAML parameters and DigitalOcean Spaces YAML config example
- Buddy's DigitalOcean Spaces API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
More about DigitalOcean Spaces
Do more with DigitalOcean Spaces
Buddy allows you to instantly connect DigitalOcean Spaces with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.