May 29, 2018
Buddy v2.1.3 (29-05-2018)
- Build Android apps with Ionic
- New authentication method to Google Kubernetes Engine: you can now authorize either with cluster credentials or SSL certificates (legacy authorization)
Make sure to update your whitelist with our new IPs to avoid problems with your firewall in the future.
- [Docker] Upon attaching a filesystem in the Run Docker Image action, the working dir was being changed. From now on, the working dir remains the same as in the image
- [Sandboxes] Improved filesystem browse when the sandbox is being restarted
- [Version Control] The Code view now supports a situation when the currently browsed revision doesn't contain any files
- Input validation errors when updating profile data are now supported
- [Android] Fixed a bug with the Android Sign not working correctly if the key used wasn't secured with a password
- [Private Git Server] When adding a new project via Private Git Server option, the HTTP authorization was throwing an error if the username contained special characters. Fixed
Customer Success Manager
A story-teller and conversation-lover, Alexander decided to invest his skills to help his friends at Buddy transform the cold language of patch notes into exciting narratives. Also: an avid gamer, hip-hop DJ, Liverpool FC fan, absentminded husband, and the father of two.