April 5, 2016
Changelog: April 5, 2016
Today's update drops a real bomb: GitLab integration. This means you can now ship code from your GitLab repository and use Buddy to build, test and deploy your apps and websites. Hooray! If you'd like to learn how to hook up your GitLab repos, this article will help you out.
Of other things: you can now browse code and branches in synced repositories, view your pipelines in a neat table view, compare commits by date, and do a couple of things more - have a look below.
Happy coding! Alexander firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added GitLab integration
- Added Code, Branches and Merges tabs to projects synchronized with GitHub and Bitbucket
- Added Table view to pipeline list
- You can now browse paths when adding actions
- You can now stop and start recurrent pipelines
- You can now compare commits by Date in source
- You can now drag and drop actions in pipeline to change order
- Actions with integrated services can now be managed by all users
- Fixed bug with repeating execution ID
runExecutionmethod in external API
Customer Success Manager