You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action will copy files from one pipeline filesystem to another. It's most commonly used with apps that have multi-repository structure, like back-end and front-end, for passing arguments from one pipeline to another or to archive artifacts in the pipeline’s filesystem.
How it works
Select the project and the pipeline to copy files. Specific path can be selected within the source pipeline’s filesystem. It’s possible to copy a single file or whole directories. For directories, copy happens recursively so subdirectories will be copied as well.
Copy Files Action Features
- Copy between pipelines within the same project or between pipelines in a different project
- It’s possible to exclude paths and file types from the source pipeline using patterns and specific directories and file names.
- It’s possible to create exceptions from excluded paths, directories and filenames
- Input fields: Source Path, RemotePath support Environment variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Copy files YAML parameters and Copy files YAML config example
- Buddy's Copy files API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
- Error handling: you can either stop the execution, mark action and pipeline as failed or proceed the execution, mark action as warning and jump to the next action
Do more with Copy files
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Copy files with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.