Here’s the list of features and improvements that we delivered in Buddy in the last four weeks. As always, we’re looking forward to your feedback, use cases and requests in the comment section and at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cheers, Alex and the Team and Buddy twitter.com/BuddyGit
- Release scenarios are now Pipelines
- Added new actions: Heroku CLI, monitoring (web site, network, TCP port),
- Added Browse option to pipelines: view and manage disk space in build actions and download build results
- You can now upload and edit config files to your builds
- Improved Merges view: browse, merge and create requests faster and easier
- Activity has been toned down for clarity and easier identification of events
- Dashboard will now load faster for workspaces with 500 and more projects
- Over a hundred issues with bugfixes resolved
You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.