September 8, 2021
- From now on if the action is stopped by timeout it will be marked as 'failed'
- Docker has been upgraded to v20.10.8
- You can now cancel pipeline executions on the Activity screen
- Pipeline grouping is now saved per project for each user
- Fixed a bug with
Repository does not exist or may require 'docker login'in build actions
- Fixed a bug with the Download from FTP action throwing errors despite correct server credentials
- Fixed a bug with pulling images not working for build actions in which the image/tag was defined with an ENV VAR and the flag 'Pull image on every execution' was turned off
Customer Success Manager
A story-teller and conversation-lover, Alexander decided to invest his skills to help his friends at Buddy transform the cold language of patch notes into exciting narratives. Also: an avid gamer, hip-hop DJ, Liverpool FC fan, absentminded husband, and the father of two.