March 5, 2019
- Slack action now supports listing 1000+ channels
- Fixed a bug with the 'Run next pipeline' & 'Copy files' actions failing when the child pipeline was inactive (e.g. due to failed YAML processing)
- Better error handling for access/secret keys credentials in AWS integrations
- Current usage was displayed incorrectly for some accounts — fixed
- Fixed a bug with the SSH action checking for Base64 when connecting to a server with the Alpine system
- Fixed a bug which caused that ignoring the errors in SSH action was not working when the 'Run as script' flag was checked
- Fixed a bug with uploading themes for Shopify
- In some cases, actions which were using previously built Docker images and also were configured in YAML were not working properly — fixed
- Adding another parallel section in the pipeline was resulting in an incorrect error about insufficient parallel actions — fixed
- Fixed a bug with the displayed stacktrace when the error was not handled — thanks for the heads up, Ashish!
Customer Success Manager
A story-teller and conversation-lover, Alexander decided to invest his skills to help his friends at Buddy transform the cold language of patch notes into exciting narratives. Also: an avid gamer, hip-hop DJ, Liverpool FC fan, absentminded husband, and the father of two.