- [Code Review] [Send notifications to GitHub/GitLab](/blog/status-disable). Disable the option if required
- [Docker Build] You can set the
--targetparameter in the Docker Build action. When building a Dockerfile with multiple build stages,
--targetcan be used to specify an intermediate build stage by name as a final stage for the resulting image. Commands after the target stage will be skipped"
- [Android] Updated library used to publish to Play Store
- [ENV VARs] Added auto-resize on the value input when adding or editing a variable
- [API/YAML] You can now define folders for pipelines with API/YAML
- [AWS CloudFront] Fixed a bug with the action failing if there were more than 3000 items in the changeset (they are now sent in packages of 3k)
- [Environment Variables] Deleted a new line char at the end of
$BUDDY_EXECUTION_REVISION_MESSAGE. Thanks for the heads up, John!
- [Google Cloud Storage] Fixed a bug with the action ending as failed when the changeset wanted to delete files that didn’t exist in the GCS