13 November 2018
- It is now possible to use the API to add GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab, and custom repositories (until now only Buddy hosting was supported)
- Execution logs for
git cloneare now more detailed
- Fixed a bug with Elasticsearch v 5.x.x not starting properly in build actions
- Fixed a bug with the message 'There is a cycle between pipelines' popping up when trying to add the action 'Run next pipeline'
- Slack accounts with over 100 channels are now listing properly in the Slack action
- Fixed a bug with the 'Git push' action in pipelines whose branch was set to 'None'
- Fixed a bug with recurrent pipelines stopping to respond when their creator was removed from the workspace
You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.