28 May 2019
- Until now, managing project variables was restricted to admins only. In response to numerous requests, we have decided to extend the privilege to all users with the 'Manage pipeline' permissions set
- In the Sentry action, you can now add a repository slug. If your Sentry is integrated with GitHub, Sentry will now map the commits from GitHub
- New default environment variables for Source Control Management system:
- You can now see the YAML-configured pipeline settings in the GUI. From there, you can also make changes and generate a new YAML for the selected pipeline
- Fixed an issue where providing a path to a data file caused the Ghost Inspector action to fail
You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.