6 June 2017
- New integration: Kubernetes. You can now apply K8s deployment configs, set images in K8s deployment, and run K8s jobs.
- A followup to using Slack as a deploy bot, it is now possible to run deployments with a short hash code
- You can now use the list of commits and the list of added/modified files in the Buddy parameters. The full list of parameters is available here
- For some users the DigitalOcean integration was not listing droplets when adding a new deployment action. This was caused by the token not refreshing correctly. Fixed
- Fixed bug with Google Cloud Storage deployment not working properly if the source path indicated a single file instead of a folder
- Fixed bug with listing projects in Google Cloud Engine. Just like with DigitalOcean, this was caused by the token not refreshing correctly
- [Buddy Enterprise] Fixed bug with wrong allocation of RAM to Docker containers, which in some cases caused the installation process to fail.