4 December 2018
- Action-specific variables – you can now add variables that will be available only in builds and Run image action
- Use custom Docker images without pushing them to the registry
- New region in the New Relic action – you can now send notifications to Europe (before, only the US was available)
- Pipeline and execution views are now loading faster. This solves the problem with executions that contained a lot of
git fetchlogs (thanks, Ilya!)
- Improved Angular CLI configuration for Karma tests
- On some occasions, changing the authentication mode in SSH and SFTP actions altered the connection details to the server. Fixed!
You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.