You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action adds Netlify
How it works
This integration lets you upload your builds to the Netlify hosting, or run any command supported by the Netlify's CLI.
Netlify Integration Features
- The field Run commands supports multiple commands (one per line), piping commands together, or splitting a single command into multiple lines with (backslash) at the end of each line
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Netlify YAML parameters and Netlify YAML config example
- Buddy's Netlify API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
- The commands are executed in the context of the pipeline’s filesystem. This means that if a command creates a file, it will stay in the filesystem
- It’s possible to get data from Netlify and pass it to settable environment variables which can be later used by the next actions in the pipeline
- Action is marked as failed when a command exits with non-zero value
- Error handling: you can either stop the execution, mark action and pipeline as failed or proceed the execution, mark action as warning and jump to the next action
More about Netlify
Do more with Netlify
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Netlify with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.