You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action sends notifications to Discord channel about pipelines events and their statuses. Teams have embraced Discord as an alternative to Skype and TeamSpeak.
How it works
This action connects with Discord using its API and pushes messages about pipeline executions to the selected channel.
Discord Action Features
- A message can be custom-crafted using environment variables
- It’s possible to add embeded content and attachments, like images
- Input fields: Channel supports ENV VARs
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Discord YAML parameters and Discord YAML config example
- Buddy's Discord API is supported
Do more with Discord
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Discord with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.