You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
The action runs firebase CLI commands against a Firebase application. Firebase is a mobile and web application development platform. Most commonly used to request firebase deploy and firebase rollback
How it works
The action launches a container with preinstalled Firebase CLI. Once launched, it’s already authorized against the Firebase account and region provided in the action settings. The container has mounted pipeline filesystem which contains pulled repository.
Google Firebase Action Features
- The field Run commands supports multiple commands (one per line), piping commands together, or splitting a single command into multiple lines with (backslash) at the end of each line
- The commands support Environment Variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Firebase YAML parameters and Firebase YAML config example
- Buddy's Firebase API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
More about Firebase
Do more with Firebase
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Firebase with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.